Monday, November 10, 2008

Will I keep this blog?

Where shall I begin? Should I include many details? Should I let everyone know how my life has went from one extreme to another? Maybe not in so many details.
Well lets see...

I've been blessed with many many beautiful relationships (both good and bad) but, without a doubt, do not regret anything that I've ever done in my life. I'm sure I will explain all of the details of how I have gotten to the most wonderful place in my life. If you would've told me 4 years ago, that I would have graduated from college, accepted a terrific job, met the most amazing man in the entire world (and called him mine), and above all else, have raised thus far, the most talented 4-year old (future MLB player)...........I would've laughed...and then cried...for weeks.

2 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

welcome to blog land!!!!

said...

hope you keep posting :)